cherok

Free Member
Jun 28, 2009
Wales
Funster No
Exp
Months
Hi All:Smile:

We are booked for Italy at end of July/August which we are really looking forward to after not having been since our son was 3 (he's now 14!) Looking forward to showing him the sites we took him to in Lake Garda and the adriatic, camping.

So far, we are booked in at Camping Obernai (France), Camping Fornella (Garda) and Ca' Savio (Adriatic).

However, we are looking for a couple of different stops on our return. Planning one night and then two nights further north before our ferry home.

Any suggestions for nice sites or aires please?

Also, undecided whether to chuck in our ferry tickets for Seafrance (which we got for £34 return) and book with another company as I need to change times and a date on my existing booking.

What are others who have booked with Seafrance, planning to do? I am a bit nervous about leaving it until later as it might prove very costly:Sad:

allie sommerville

Free Member
Dec 30, 2009
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
conversion
Exp
Hi :Smile:
Have you considered stopping at Paris for a couple of nights before getting back to the ferry?

There's an excellent site near the Longchamp Racecourse on the Bois du Boulogne which has a bus to the metro right outside - really handy for sight-seeing! An interesting International mostly young clientele which your son might like!
You might need to book this well in advance though.

OP
OP
C

cherok

Free Member
Jun 28, 2009
Wales
Funster No
Exp
Months
Thanks for that:Smile:

I hadn't considered Paris but quite like the thought !

Cheers:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
.....Also, undecided whether to chuck in our ferry tickets for Seafrance (which we got for £34 return) and book with another company as I need to change times and a date on my existing booking.
Before you 'chuck em in' contact Seafrance first and check!

Depending on how you initially booked with Seafrance (fare type) it may either cost you nothing to change, or just a small fee (about £10). Either way it has to be a cheaper alternative to letting them go. They can be quite flexible when it comes to change of planned dates etc, but you must contact by phone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back