Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Since yesterday I cannot send an answer to a p.m. ??? in coming OK, but I have tried to answer a question about a french vet ..tired sending it many times last night b ut does not show as sent..even sent one to Jim and that does not show as sent either???? is there an issue in the system

Bob:Angry:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Not certain Bob, but I think it sits in your outbox till the recipient opens it. Then it shows as sent. :Smile:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
jims one arrived but still shows not sent

:whatthe:I got a reply from Jim to one I sent him and that still shows not sent???

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Click on the menu item, my profile, its on the left navigation bar in bold, you need to be on the home page to see it. Then check in your "options" that you want to save sent messages. I suspect you have this option turned off and this is why your sent box is empty:Smile:

Sorry it took a while to respond, I'm a bit hungover from a night of rugby in the pub and I think I need a cooked breakfast :Cool:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Click on the menu item, my profile, its on the left navigation bar in bold, you need to be on the home page to see it. Then check in your "options" that you want to save sent messages. I suspect you have this option turned off and this is why your sent box is empty:Smile:

Sorry it took a while to respond, I'm a bit hungover from a night of rugby in the pub and I think I need a cooked breakfast :Cool:

never mind 'hangover', get out there and get the CL finished....you had yer fun last night now its work time again :winky:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Found the googlepin

Thanks Jim

Have now ticked the box.. All sorted.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back