Deceased RIP
Jul 21, 2010
Sherborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
12 years.
The problem that I am having is that after logging on to the home page. The page instantly freezes not allowing me to go any further. The members online shows me listed but I can do nothing else other than close right down and begin again.
Prior to writing this I had to close down about 8 times before it allowed me access to any of the topics.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Cydersyd.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
sounds like your browser needs cleaning out.. which one are you using ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Syd, Jim's right you probably have a corrupt browser cache. Try clearing it, there are some instructions here. Clear browser cache. You could try another browser Firefox is best, followed buy Chrome which is OK. If you are using internet explorer, you are using the worst browser in the world and really should ditch it :)

If you have no luck, please let me know. (y)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
IE started giving me issues.. I change to Chrome ages ago.. Instantly the website that would not open were working... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks Jim..

yes, try Firefox and see how you get on with it.

Irrespective of browser used they all need a bit of housekeeping occasionally, otherwise they slow down with all the cached pages and can eventually freeze or crash..

If unsure about cleaning browsers manually, try CCleaner.. it cleans out the browser and gets rid of a lot of other rubbish besides. I use it about once a week..

It's free, safe and easy to use.. download the Free version here Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back