LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
After Newbury, we came down to a Chichester site...

No toilets or showers, and a little pricey ......... But 4 plots fully rigged for RV`s.. :thumb:

But a superb site amongst the multitude of "Garden Centres".... quiet, loads of wild life... and a chance to unwind after the hectic, but very enjoyable Newbury...:thumb:

Went to "Arundel Castle" today... always promised I would go all the times I have passed it on the A27 on my way back from the various "Hairy Bottomed" rally`s I used to go when I was a Fat, Greasy, Smelly, "Biker"... (Any coments, and I will seek Legal Advise...):winky:

After more than 3 hours pushing my lad round in a wheel chair, I was totally knackered.. (A bit steep and hilly, to say the least):cry:

Then she expected me to cook the Barbie... I did, and "BURNT" most of the food... so unlikely to get asked again...:ROFLMAO:

Few days here then off down to home terittory "Weymouth"... and hopefully a couple of days Wreck fishing off the French coast, if I can talk some of my old Charter Boat mates up...:Cool:

Enjoyong our first break since we moved.. :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I like the sound of the wreck fishing:thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Mo, do you fancy going wreck fishing? Have not done that for a long time, would love to again..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I like the sound of the wreck fishing:thumb:

Mo, do you fancy going wreck fishing? Have not done that for a long time, would love to again..

Had my own Charter Boat up to a few years ago, Dave...

Still got lots of mates in Weymouth who will do a good deal on a days wreck fishing...

I love it...

If I can get enough interest, I will organise another rally/Meet solely aimed at a few days fishing...

Thing is it aint cheap, but I can get a good deal..

Did have one of the top charter boats booked for the "Bagwell" meet last October.... but unfortunately it was cancelled... Big sea`s and Gales.. :Sad:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
After Newbury, we came down to a Chichester site...

No toilets or showers, and a little pricey ......... But 4 plots fully rigged for RV`s.. :thumb:

But a superb site amongst the multitude of "Garden Centres".... quiet, loads of wild life... and a chance to unwind after the hectic, but very enjoyable Newbury...:thumb:

Went to "Arundel Castle" today... always promised I would go all the times I have passed it on the A27 on my way back from the various "Hairy Bottomed" rally`s I used to go [HI]when I was a Fat, Greasy, Smelly, "Biker"[/HI]... (Any coments, and I will seek Legal Advise...):winky:

After more than 3 hours pushing my lad round in a wheel chair, I was totally knackered.. (A bit steep and hilly, to say the least):cry:

Then she expected me to cook the Barbie... I did, and "BURNT" most of the food... so unlikely to get asked again...:ROFLMAO:

Few days here then off down to home terittory "Weymouth"... and hopefully a couple of days Wreck fishing off the French coast, if I can talk some of my old Charter Boat mates up...:Cool:

Enjoyong our first break since we moved.. :thumb:

[HI]No change then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/HI]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
If it was around a school holiday of some sort I would be up for it too:thumb: