Ultraseal (1 Viewer)

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Has anyone used this product and if so would they recommend it?
How is it applied ie before you have a puncture (as a precauction) or when you have a puncutre?
Best place to buy this please.
Gaudie

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have had this in my tyres for some years, as I have no spare or anywhere to carry one. It was bought and put in at a show.
Basic idea as I recall was unscrew valve from valve stem, pump the stuff in, and reinflate tyre, a work of moments.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I have used Ultraseal for over 10 years and was one of the first to inject it into a motorhome. My brother in law was an agent for them in Spain and I was impressed with the videos of military vehicles using this product and the benefits. Whether I would have had a puncture without it I don't know but for me it does it's job. I have just fitted it to my Bentley so hope no punctures for me. A lot of people are negative about Ultraseal but I can only speak from experience.
I have two cars, a motorhome, trailer and a scooter using it at the moment. My sister has three vehicles injected and I have a customer who has a scrap business and his 14 truck haven't had a puncture for three years.,, he swears by it. Judge for yourself.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I have had this in my tyres for some years, as I have no spare or anywhere to carry one. It was bought and put in at a show.
Basic idea as I recall was unscrew valve from valve stem, pump the stuff in, and reinflate tyre, a work of moments.
If it was some years ago you may need to have a re treatment as it can go off with age
the idea is it stays liquid and coats the inside of the tyre should you get a puncture it fills the hole but as it runs around in side the tyre it will harden and will not plug the hole some alloy wheel rims have problems with this as it can eat in to the alloy and the wheel has to be scraped

hope this helps
Ian

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
US post office does not have spare wheels

The US post office do not have spare tyres.. they use Ultraseal...

I have used it and other makes on my Smart for years. Also my baby trailer has it in the wheels (2 wheels)... so I would say it works.

Bob

francour

Free Member
Mar 13, 2012
Pontefract
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
puncture safe

Hi All i am a puncture safe agent [used by the royal mail ] and live near pontefract and can install this product at your home Thanks Bernie:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi All i am a puncture safe agent [used by the royal mail ] and live near pontefract and can install this product at your home Thanks Bernie:RollEyes:

I love to see a self employed person grapping every chance to make a few bob.
Good luck to you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back