LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
From what I have read and heard the online thing is only to complete the form, they then print it out and send it to you to sign and send back with payment and pics etc...

Unless anyone knows different..

May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
Used the online form here in France but had to print the completed form off to send via the British Embassy in Paris who then sent the form to the UK, my new passport was delivered by courier within 7 days.

HTH
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
has anyone applied for a passport renewal online (is it possible) and how long does it take

Waste of time, particularly if you keep mucking up the signature. They send you the form to sign and you've got one chance of getting the signature perfect and inside the box.

These days I pick up 3 or 4 forms, sign them first, then practice filling in the worst one. Once I've got the boxes all filled in (usually with lots of crossings out), I copy to the one with the best signature. This is the one I send, usually by the Post Office check service, as they seem to get a bit more leeway when it comes to slight errors.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
There are quite a few forms you have to fill out these days where your signature has to fit in a box. I honestly don't know anyone whose normal signature will fit in that box - the normal signature is surely what they should be what they are looking for not some truncated version that in all honesty has little bearing on the genuine article. In these days of modern technology why on earth can they not use a computer program to take your normal signature and reduce it into the box they want it to fit in - at least then it would be a 'normal' signature just a shade smaller :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back