UK equivalent to Yo-Remorques Trailer (1 Viewer)

Feb 20, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
5yrs
Hi - does anyone know of a UK company that manufactures trailers similar to the French one Yo-Remorques.

Any info much appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 54

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Easylifter make one (see link below) but I doubt its to the same standard although probably a hell of a lot cheaper.
The Yo Remorques looks good but;
Not sure about wheeling a biggish bike onto the platform one though seems like a recipe for a painful disaster. The one with the winched platform looks better and safer.

http://www.easylifter.co.uk/hydra-trail.htm

I had one but never actually used it cos we sold the RV and bought the Hymer which easily accommodates the bike (650 Kawasaki Versys) in the garage. However we did use an Easylifter Hydraulic Motorcycle carrier for many years and carried bikes all over UK & Europe with it and had no problems with it. We still have it in the garage although it is for sale if anyones interested.

Hope this helps :thumb:

OP
OP
TravelsRus
Feb 20, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
5yrs
Sorry I should have explained our intended use - a friend of ours has an ezetow trailer with a topbox on & that's what we fancied doing rather than using it for a bike.

It's just our payload is rubbish & were advised by Rapido to get a trailer if we wanted to take a safari room & other 'extras' with us. Long story!

Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back