Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
I know there is a lot of myth and disbelief around about this subject, but I can assure you this gassing is genuine, it happend to me.
My first wife and I were staying on a site on the Scottish boarders in mid September this year. It was pretty late at night, my wife was asleep in the rear over garage bed of the motorhome.
I was quietly sitting alone with my thoughts when I heard a noise outside. It became apparent that there was at least two with the sound of doors being carefully closed.
At this point I still wasn't paying to much attention, then there were some (not easy to describe) noises coming from both sides, soon after and gradually at first, I could smell it and before long it had become almost overpowering and I could feel myself in desperate need of air.
Well luckily I had my wits about me because I'm sure if I had passed out I would have lost at least my Rollex and wallet (which was full of money) but I took a quick breath, grabbed some tissue had a quick wipe, yanked up me jocks and legged it.
It must have been a bad curry because that was THE worst, bad enough to knock all but the most wary out in short order.
Oh and I did wash my hands once safely back in the motorhome.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Glad to see you are getting into the spirit of Scotland and 'yanking up some jocks' hope they enjoyed it (y);)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I know there is a lot of myth and disbelief around about this subject, but I can assure you this gassing is genuine, it happend to me.
My first wife and I were staying on a site on the Scottish boarders in mid September this year. It was pretty late at night, my wife was asleep in the rear over garage bed of the motorhome.
I was quietly sitting alone with my thoughts when I heard a noise outside. It became apparent that there was at least two with the sound of doors being carefully closed.
At this point I still wasn't paying to much attention, then there were some (not easy to describe) noises coming from both sides, soon after and gradually at first, I could smell it and before long it had become almost overpowering and I could feel myself in desperate need of air.
Well luckily I had my wits about me because I'm sure if I had passed out I would have lost at least my Rollex and wallet (which was full of money) but I took a quick breath, grabbed some tissue had a quick wipe, yanked up me jocks and legged it.
It must have been a bad curry because that was THE worst, bad enough to knock all but the most wary out in short order.
Oh and I did wash my hands once safely back in the motorhome.

Condolences...alas very common! Scots have the worse diet in history:)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Similar happened to me. I'd only just had the grand piano and candelabras fitted to my PVC. They were no where to be seen when I came round.

Shocking!......maybe it was Liberace?

Caught him! Red handed!!!!:(

download.jpg

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
So you've still got the front of the shirt then? What about your socks? Did they leave them?

Better then waking up with knickers back to front...last time it haappened to some one we know they couldn't sit down for a week!:oops:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Better the waking up with knickers back to front...last time it haappened to some one we know they couldn't sit down for a week!:oops:

I'm just trying to get my head round that one - give me a while o_O:eek:

Well, Eddie tells me that they were his patented "chastity" knickers which failed to sell in any great numbers

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Well, Eddie tells me that they were his patented "chastity" knickers which failed to sell in any great numbers

Alas I know not what..has been in a lunatic asylum since the event..The gassing etc..unbalanced his mind. Tried to get him to sign up on here (problem shared - problem haved) to no avail.....As he said it was full of nutters:Eeek:

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
A lad from work who had the ability to 'make a glass eye water' was in a toilet cubicle on a cruise ship after a massive pig out session, on completion of his ablutions, an American voice from the next cubical asked if "he should get him a doctor or an undertaker ?" He was extremely proud :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back