LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I am about to replace the tyres on my CRV, I have had Bridgestone and Goodyear. Any suggestions? My dad always said that Michelin were good.
Any suggestions / recommendations?

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I am about to replace the tyres on my CRV, I have had Bridgestone and Goodyear. Any suggestions? My dad always said that Michelin were good.

I tend to think most of the big names are almost the same in both performance and wear, tend now to go for something dependant on what I want the tyre for local use cheaper as long as it comes from a reputable source. Apart from that any brand.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.

We recently replaced the Michelins on the front of our Dethleffs with Continental Vanco Camping tyres. (Not much use for a CRV I Know)

I had read a report that they had better grip and that they were quieter. They are certainly quieter and came out quite a few quid cheaper.

See here for the report - Link Removed

On my Shogun I use Geolanders. They grip like nobody's business, but they wear a bit quicker than the Goodyear Eagles I used to use on the Discovery. The Geolanders are rated M+S

Any use to you?

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back