• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD TyrePal 6 Wheel Tyre Monitoring System TA400 - 6 sensors (1 Viewer)

Parapilot

Free Member
Dec 29, 2015
Whiston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
6 years
TyrePal TA400 Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - with 6 wheel sensors

Wireless LCD screen with backlight, flashing LED and audible alarm if any tyre changes from the preset limits for pressure and temperature. Easy to fit with no wiring (replaces dust caps) - comes with dedicated 12v charger for monitor (lasts over a month per charge) and full instruction manual.

Currently set for a twin rear wheel motorhome, but up to 22 positions can be set for TAG axles or a 4 wheel vehicle plus trailer etc.

All working perfectly. Insurance approved - many insurers give a good discount if fitted.
£60 + postage (current TC215 system retails around £300)

P1010851.JPG
P1010853.JPG
P1010855.JPG

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Hiya, I'd like to purchase it please, how would you like payment?

Cheers Dave.

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi again, just a quick question, the website talks about 'sealed sensors' does this mean they only have a certain life expectancy and cannot change the battery on a sensor? Also I have a tag axle motorhome which I assume is ok in respect of distance to read all 6 sensors?

Cheers Dave.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi again, just a quick question, the website talks about 'sealed sensors' does this mean they only have a certain life expectancy and cannot change the battery on a sensor? Also I have a tag axle motorhome which I assume is ok in respect of distance to read all 6 sensors?

Cheers Dave.
"Sealed" will be a reference to not letting dust and moisture in as they have replaceable batteries in the sensor head. I believe the distance on a tag should be OK.

martin

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Also I have a tag axle motorhome which I assume is ok in respect of distance to read all 6 sensors?
I have the same system which I have used to keep a check on our toad as well as the moho ... The distance to your rear axle will be fine but I do use a TP booster at the back of our moho to help with toad signals.

OP
OP
Parapilot

Parapilot

Free Member
Dec 29, 2015
Whiston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
6 years
Hi Dave, the range should be OK on a TAG. There was certainly no problem on my 8.2m A class Hymer twin wheel with the monitor velcroed next to the speedometer. There is a little extending antenna as well but it didn't seem to need it. Depends how much metal is in the way though.
No idea how you would change the sender batteries - maybe the domed part twists off the base ? (there is a joint line between the 2 halves). The sensors 'sleep' when the wheels are stationary, unless there is a deflation, so should last quite a while.

There is an unused set of alloy locking rings included with the kit (not pictured).

Order of 'interest' is Dave, 'Sparkly' (by PM) then 'Reallyretired'....

I'm between Liverpool & Warrington but recorded post should be no more than £5 - cheque, cash, bank transfer or Paypal (family & friends) is all fine.

Thanks for the interest. :)

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Hiya, that's great, mine is 7.8m so should be ok, what's your email address and I'll transfer it via PayPal.

Cheers Dave.

OP
OP
Parapilot

Parapilot

Free Member
Dec 29, 2015
Whiston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
6 years
Hiya Dave, email is amc {at} f2s {dot} com (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Hiya, I've just sent you payment, I'll pm you my address.

Cheers Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back