Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
Hi. Does anyone have, or know the tyre & wheel nut size (in metric) of a "P" reg (1993) Fiat Ducato Compass Drifter 410. I have a set of Spikes Spiders that will not fit my present MH, the Chausson Allegro83. I last used them on a 2003 AutoSleeper Executive SE. I had to fit an extra link in the arms that fit over the tyre for that particular MH. The wheel sizes being the same ie 15" but I think the tyre size for the Drifter was 195-70r-15c whereas the Exec was 215-70r-15c hence the extra link. I need to be sure of my facts, before I put them up for sale. The wheel nut size in both cases was, I think, 24mm, but need conformation. So an owner of an Executive might also confirm my thinking on that spec. I'm also placing this post in the Fiat Compass Drifter pages of this forum. I hope I'm allowed to do this?
Cheers
BeeJay

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Hi. Does anyone have, or know the tyre & wheel nut size (in metric) of a "P" reg (1993) Fiat Ducato Compass Drifter 410. I have a set of Spikes Spiders that will not fit my present MH, the Chausson Allegro83. I last used them on a 2003 AutoSleeper Executive SE. I had to fit an extra link in the arms that fit over the tyre for that particular MH. The wheel sizes being the same ie 15" but I think the tyre size for the Drifter was 195-70r-15c whereas the Exec was 215-70r-15c hence the extra link. I need to be sure of my facts, before I put them up for sale. The wheel nut size in both cases was, I think, 24mm, but need conformation. So an owner of an Executive might also confirm my thinking on that spec. I'm also placing this post in the Fiat Compass Drifter pages of this forum. I hope I'm allowed to do this?
Cheers
BeeJay

Not sure if its the same , i have a 2005 ducatto 215/70/15c, the wheel nut size is 25mm ;however to be sure i would measure the flats of the wheel nuts to make sure.

Regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back