Tyre Monitors from Jim the leader (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Can any member help, information required.....
What is the cost of Jims "tyre monitors" for a set of four....and how and where do you order them from...is there a order form or a link....

I have tried to PM JIM but his inbox is full and not excepting anymore PMs:Doh:

Mel

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mel, Sorry about that. I was in England yesterday and only had my iphone with me and my PMs got a bit backed up.

The Link Removed. Subscribers get a fiver off, so if you want a set , let me know and I'll arrange the discount. :thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel, Sorry about that. I was in England yesterday and only had my iphone with me and my PMs got a bit backed up.

The Link Removed. Subscribers get a fiver off, so if you want a set , let me know and I'll arrange the discount. :thumb:

Jim...Thank you for the link for the Tyre Monitors, all done and a set of four is on order....there is a email in your inbox I sent to you, please disregard, I sent the email because your Pm box full.......

OOOOPS....I was in a bit of a rush..... on my way out....and forgot to let you know....Subscribers get a fiver off, so if you want a set , let me know and I'll arrange the discount. .... :thumb:......... :thumb:[/QUOTE]

:Doh:

Mel:thumb:
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back