Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Now we've had the MH nine months there are two niggles that I'd love to sort out but need ideas. Any thoughts would be much appreciated:
1) How can we keep the dogs in the cab area when we're parked up? One of them is a big labradoodle and he takes up nearly all the floor space in the main living area. There are two wooden dividers behind the driver and passenger seats so we're looking for something that could be put between the two then kept out of the way when we're driving.
2) The fixed bed has a window and blind behind it so we can't sit up in bed. Any ideas about some kind of headboard arrangement?

I'm sure someone out there will have come up with a solution.
Thanks in advance
Mags

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
You would have to section an area off, with a peice of wood.

For travelling, there are harnesses that clip into seat belts, or dog cages. Quite a missile if you have an impact - and they will get hurt badly as well, so some sort of harness is best.

Some countries require this by law if you are thinking of going abroad. 'must not be able to access the cab' i think is the term used.

I have seem some wonderful ideas for larger dogs whilst on my travels - awnings, garages, seperate tent outside (cooler for the dog in summer!) In fact one of those beach tents under the canopy will be better in the summer daytime as well to keep them out of the heat.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back