LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Great video clips Keith. Both look great finds. Thanks for the videos.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
I like the look of Gréve de Port Béni. Our sort of place.
I see you've sorted your text graphics Keith and the quality of recording is top notch.
Have you changed the camera as well?

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Great videos!
We stayed at Erquy last week and although it's a big aire the spaces are massive it was very quiet after 10pm. Great walk along the beach to town and enjoyed watching the wind surfers in the evening.

OP
OP
KeithChesterfield

KeithChesterfield

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
Richard - the Port Béni site is not easy to find without a Satnav but is well worth a visit.
The road to Béni is narrow and I wouldn't fancy meeting a MH or tractor on the lanes.
Béni is renowned for the views of sunsets, is pitch black at night with a great view of the stars and very quiet overnight.
There are walks on the Sentier Litteral (coast path) for miles in each direction to other bays.
The toilet block near to the jetty, about 30 yards from the Aire, and despite looking a bit rough on the outside was immaculate on the inside – and of course free.

The camera is new but the same make as before.
I only had it a week or so before I went on holiday and I found when I got back home that the videos were too blue for my liking.
As for the graphics – finding a font that shows up on videos, the best one is white with a black outline, has proved impossible to find and use on Windows Movie Maker.
The 'News Banner' option seemed best but I can't put many words on each 'banner' because there's a limit to the amount of letters allowed.
I think it looks better than before but if anyone has managed to find and use a white/black outline font on WMM please let me know.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back