Two days of thunderstorms. Now we are melting ! (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
We had thunderstorms here at Le Vigan on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday and today ablosutely scorching. Not a breath of wind. I am slowly melting.

Lin

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
We had thunderstorms here at Le Vigan on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday and today ablosutely scorching. Not a breath of wind. I am slowly melting.

Lin

We had a very hot day yesterday ...today it's turning stormy , but forecast is optimistic for the next 8 days ... sunshine , hot temperatures.... at last....!!! Now where's my bikini , sunglasses, cream...ahaaaaaa...I'm going to slowly cook in the sun!!

Frankie:Cool::Cool:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

simi

Free Member
Jun 30, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Knaus sun Ti
Exp
1year
We are in Bolnuevo Camping playa de Mazarron 35 yesterday even hotter today so we are also melting:Smile:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
We moved back down out of the mountains above Mende on monday as it was damp dreary and bleeding freezin, now at Pont Du Gard and its a bit hot! Or Cocker Spaniel would have melted yesterday but for laying in the fiver Gardon at every opportunity. Forecast says more of the same for next 8 days at least. May then be safe to venture northwards.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
just to warn you all...it will change to 'orrid weather next week..for two weeks...if our form is anything to go by:Doh:

You have been warned...and anyone down the south west ish way...if rain clouds are gathering we may well be around::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back