twin lakes then parc verger ?? (1 Viewer)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Thinking about next year that after having a few days at twin lakes with hoi paloi I might mooch on to parc verger for a few days .So what is the best route in your opinions for a solo male traveller to take .grateful for your knowledge in this ..Roy

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
You don't say where you are traveling from Calais/ Dieppe /Oustreham / Cherbourg / St Malo.
We went down from Calais through central France.
Calais - Rouen - Alencon - Orleans - then followed the Loire down to Roanne then across towards Thiers & Clermont Ferrand -Ussel _Lac Du Causse ,just south of Brive la Gaillarde - Brantome - Twin Lakes.
check out my Photo showcase

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Terry .just looking for best route from Soumeras to parc verger .happy with my plans to get slowly to soumeras , just need a easy route to parc verger from there. Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Brantome was nice when we were there. We took the motorhome and parked in a car park on the other side of the river by the edge of town.

http://www.northofthedordogne.com/brantome.php

We drove in from PV. The Brantome aire is on the edge of town and looked nice and was busy when we visited.

Orador sur Glane is also a easy run out from PV and lots of easy parking for a motorhome. A must visit for us.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
@Khizzie it's only about 80 miles Roy.

Take your pick, whichever way you go it's only going to take 2 hours or so and there aren't any tolls so it doesn't make a lot of difference.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back