• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Twin Fold up bikes (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I am selling these two bikes as a pair, Interestingly they are not Chinese. I believe they come from San Diego but am open to correction. They are hand built. They are made from Magnesium alloy and the frames don't rust. They are incredibly light (10kg each). They are adjustable up to my size 6ft and they can be downsized to fit my wife who is 5ft 4" They each come with a Tailor made bag to avoid damage to the motorhome, have six gears and the usual bell, luggage rack, and reflectors. The point about these bikes is the weight (or lack of it) easy to ride and easy to carry even on a bus or tube. The two of them easily go in the boot of my car or under the table in the motorhome for travel. They are both in as new
EZ1.jpg
EZ2.jpg
EZ3.jpg
EZ4.jpg
EZ5.jpg
condition, you can even see the whiskers still on the tyres. They are strictly cash on collect and the price for the pair is a reasonable £180-00 . I will split but there would be a premium of a further £10-00 each

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
One is sold the other is on pre
Loved for £75.