Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
Now I'm aware that this may be a very silly question and I'm probably being FIK:Doh::Doh: , but we have just bought our very 1st MH and the sales details stated that there was a TV aerial. We've not connected the TV yet, but I've been on the roof and cannot see an aerial......did they actually mean just the aerial socket type point in the MH when this was stated or are there aerials that are internal??
I tried connecting the TV today to check if I could get a signal, but not having the EHU connected I can't get the 240v power sockets to work:Doh:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
If theres no ariel on your roof then you aint got one :winky: Seriously contact your dealer if it was advertised with an ariel then thats what you want.

Best of luck

Mark

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
.did they actually mean just the aerial socket type point in the MH when this was stated or are there aerials that are internal??
I tried connecting the TV today to check if I could get a signal, but not having the EHU connected I can't get the 240v power sockets to work:Doh:

If there is no obvious external aerial then I wonder if it has an external aerial input for sites with TV boosters ?

There's not much on the TV anyway, take a good book.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Swifts usually run an aerial lead from the wardrobe to a outlet socket near the 240v sockets.
It saves the ag of running your own if you fit an aerial, but as CLS says, if it was advertised as having an aerial and it aint, have a word.:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
errpaul

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
If there is no obvious external aerial then I wonder if it has an external aerial input for sites with TV boosters ?

There's not much on the TV anyway, take a good book.

There isn't one that I can find, or that was pointed out during our dealers handover.

TV is generally rubbish, I agree.....we did our 1st trip out this weekend and didn't miss TV. We don't generally watch TV away from home, but it's nice to have the option.:Smile:
Also I feel a bit agrieved that we were told it had one before we bought it. Had it been a case of no there isn't one, we can fit one for X amount, then we wouldn't be too bothered and probably wouldn't have chosen to have one fitted at this stage.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back