Tunnel Frequent Traveller partner wanted (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
!ooking for a partner for 12 months starting around 20 May 2017. Flexible over split, I could take 4 or 6 or even an odd number as we have a trip planned with tunnel over and ferry back.

michndan

Free Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nuneatone
Funster No
MH
Hymer b644sl
Exp
Ok had a look can defiantly take 4 message me with details of what to do.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Ok had a look can defiantly take 4 message me with details of what to do.

Lol, hope that's definitely and not defiantly :D
I am not sure what to do have only read about it on here. I will look it up and pm you. One thing I think I know is that if I am the account holder, I presumably will have to have some personal details to add you on.
I will look into it now.
I hope you know already that £44 per crossing but extra £10 for MH and there are some restrictions on peak travel.

michndan

Free Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nuneatone
Funster No
MH
Hymer b644sl
Exp
Yep know all that. Not done it myself either so not sure on the process.
Oh and stupid phone will use defo from now on lol

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
So, I've been looking it up. Firstly the 12 months starts from the date of account opening together with the purchase of at least 10 tickets. This means I don't want to open the account until at least 20 May and then I would buy the tickets. Upfront cost £440 so if you took 4 then you would pay me 4 x £44 at that time. I think any supplements for MH or peak travel we pay ourselves at time of travel.

I would have to enter the nominated partner's name address etc and, maybe card details. However if you did not want to put your card details on, you can attend customer services on your first trip out and show your card then.
I will pm @michndan now and @sylvester1954 I will keep you in mind if it doesn't work out.

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
So, I've been looking it up. Firstly the 12 months starts from the date of account opening together with the purchase of at least 10 tickets. This means I don't want to open the account until at least 20 May and then I would buy the tickets. Upfront cost £440 so if you took 4 then you would pay me 4 x £44 at that time. I think any supplements for MH or peak travel we pay ourselves at time of travel.

I would have to enter the nominated partner's name address etc and, maybe card details. However if you did not want to put your card details on, you can attend customer services on your first trip out and show your card then.
I will pm @michndan now and @sylvester1954 I will keep you in mind if it doesn't work out.
Your first para sums up how I believe it works as well.
Recommend that card details are entered from beginning as attending customer services tends not to be too great especially if going during the busy summer months. If done at the start both of you should be able to turn up then insert the CC and the system then takes it from there. I believe this is the easiest method when checking-in as a FT. My son shared with me this year and did not bother giving me his card details. He was stuck scratching his head rather embarrassingly for ten minutes before he could get through the check-in.

jfcamping

Free Member
May 1, 2017
Oldbury
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
Newbie to Motohoming but been camping all my life
Yep thats pretty much how it works - I have this and on 2 return trips have saved over £100. From my understanding you do need to provide a card when joining and this is the one they request to see when driving up not the card you may use to pay for the £11 supplement for the motorhome or pet etc. As long as you plan well and stay inside the off peak times then its good value.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back