lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well finally got round to it and booked the tunnel last night for our summer hols, we are off on the 25/7 for 18 days and the only plans we have so far are to head for Slovenia to meet up with motorhome friends from there and while the ladies do some shopping I have a game of golf arranged :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not decided yet if we will drive there with 1,2 or3 stops just take it as we find it if the weathers bad it will be 1 if its nice it might be 4. Haven't totally worked out my route yet will do that at work this week as to busy at home:ROFLMAO:

As for the rest of the holiday it will just be a see how we feel and take it from there as we don't tend to do much of a plan part from we will head that way :ROFLMAO:

Never know I might pass Shuggy on his world tour :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Sounds good. We have just booked our first foreign outing in the new van for two weeks starting 11/8. We may then just have a couple more weeks travelling around Scotland. Looks like I will be retiring just before we go, so we may not come back....for a while anyway....
Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Another doonhamer, and this my first look on this site. Just got "Jessie" last week ,went to Kielder last week , got chased out by midges, tomorrow Auchenlarie. Main mission to eradicate rattles and general noise from within habitation zone. Travelled Europe by car hope to convince missus motorhome taking our time is way to go. Would like to do Salzburg again. Hope your trip goes well.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
have a great trip but remember get out of france asap the 27th is black saturday all the frogs go on their hols that day and all at the same time :Smile:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Another doonhamer, and this my first look on this site. Just got "Jessie" last week ,went to Kielder last week , got chased out by midges, tomorrow Auchenlarie. Main mission to eradicate rattles and general noise from within habitation zone. Travelled Europe by car hope to convince missus motorhome taking our time is way to go. Would like to do Salzburg again. Hope your trip goes well.

Hi moodybrook

Nice to see others from Dumfries on the site if you need any help or advice feel free to ask if I can help I will.

Not actually a doonhamer just an adopted one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Glad you enjoyed it lake garda is a beautiful place we are thinking of going back next Easter time.

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
I'm sure an old pro like you will take all in your stride!
You could take a tip from fellow Scott Andy Murray and kiss your balls before your game ,this should bring you luck :Eeek:
Enjoy your holiday.

Vlad.

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I'm sure an old pro like you will take all in your stride!
You could take a tip from fellow Scott Andy Murray and kiss your balls before your game ,this should bring you luck :Eeek:
Enjoy your holiday.

Vlad.

Vlad if I could do that I would be a film star :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back