Tucking In The Sheets On A Rear Cross Bed. (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Our rear bed over the garage being built crossways, can present problems tucking the sheets in, After really hurting my nails on a hidden metal strip when tucking the sheets down the back edge, I tried a plastic fish slice and it worked. It did not damage the sheets and it pushed them further down than the offending metal trim; job done.

Alan

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I use a cheap fitted sheet (king size as it needs to be long) from Asda. I just pull up the corners of the mattress and hook on the fitted sheet and it almost fits itself to the back edge.

When I used a flat bottom sheet it was hard work :)

Jun 11, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
hymer s820
Exp
We use a king size duvet cover, split half way down the sides, that way it is all tucked in at once, to put on bed have the cover folded in half lengthway, place fold in the middle of the bed, and tuck in from the farthest away side first. that way you are not struggling over cover. Extra bonus with this is your feet never get to hang out the bottom. This piece of advice is from my chief bottle washer, chef and any other pink jobs going, she refuses to pour her own wine out, that is a blue job.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I use a cheap fitted sheet (king size as it needs to be long) from Asda. I just pull up the corners of the mattress and hook on the fitted sheet and it almost fits itself to the back edge.

When I used a flat bottom sheet it was hard work :)
I do the same pull the mattress up put the corner of the sheet over it and push mattress back down. I do use stretchy sheets though as they seem to fit better.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back