Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
When I moved home to a different area of the country,iI needed some work done on my new home .I found a list of trusted traders on the council web site .
I think it would be a big help if there was a sub section in the forums that did the same ,ie recommendation from other forum users.Perhaps if enough other members show interest in this Jim may consider it .

OP
OP
P

poppys

Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
Hi Jim I never noticed that page before ,its strange I see lots of people in the forums recommending traders but their not entering them in this section.
Have I got it right ,I can enter a Trader that I have no connection with other than being a satisfied customer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Like this >>>Link Removed :thumb:
dealer reviews are great as they educate people where to buy, but what about self employed caravan service and repair people or larger workshops

locally i have a list of companies and people i trust for specific jobs based on years of experience. people just starting out with motorhomes may know nobody other than the supplying dealer. yellow pages and Google may find plenty of offers to do the work, however personal recommendations based on experience are worth their weight in gold

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim I never noticed that page before ,its strange I see lots of people in the forums recommending traders but their not entering them in this section.
Have I got it right ,I can enter a Trader that I have no connection with other than being a satisfied customer.

Yes Dealers and service engineers. Search to see if they are already in the database, if they are then leave a review. If they are not there, then click on "Add a Dealer" top right and I'll get them added. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back