Trusted Traders

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by poppys, Sep 26, 2013.

1. poppys

poppys Read Only Funster

When I moved home to a different area of the country,iI needed some work done on my new home .I found a list of trusted traders on the council web site .
    I think it would be a big help if there was a sub section in the forums that did the same ,ie recommendation from other forum users.Perhaps if enough other members show interest in this Jim may consider it .

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

3. poppys

poppys Read Only Funster

Hi Jim I never noticed that page before ,its strange I see lots of people in the forums recommending traders but their not entering them in this section.
    Have I got it right ,I can enter a Trader that I have no connection with other than being a satisfied customer.

4. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

dealer reviews are great as they educate people where to buy, but what about self employed caravan service and repair people or larger workshops

locally i have a list of companies and people i trust for specific jobs based on years of experience. people just starting out with motorhomes may know nobody other than the supplying dealer. yellow pages and Google may find plenty of offers to do the work, however personal recommendations based on experience are worth their weight in gold

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes Dealers and service engineers. Search to see if they are already in the database, if they are then leave a review. If they are not there, then click on "Add a Dealer" top right and I'll get them added. :thumb: