LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
You don't mention model number Chris but for S3002/S3002P/S5002 the manual says:

"Pull the cover forward at the top, lift up the retaining springs and fold out cover forwards. If space is limited, lift the cover upwardfs and forwards, lift until the cover is released, then remove it."

Don't pull it too far out as there will probably be cables connected. If you don't pull it too far they won't have to be disconnected.

I have the 4 pages of the manual scanned so if you would like a copy please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them.

Graham

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
job done:Smile:, pulled forward and lifted of, the reflective ally plate at the back was all loose , tightened all the fixing screws and tightened the bower unit up , fingers crossed no rattles:Smile:
thanks Graham got the manual

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Noisy Truma Heater

Hi, I have had the same problem and so I returned to Marquis and they told me all the fire rattle. But the engineer travelled in the back whilst I drove down a normal road and he confirmed that the rattling was excessive. The rattle was coming from the bottom area of the fire. On inspectiion there is a mud guard underneath the motorhome and this was loose and causing the excessive rattle. If your rattle still persists after all your attempts get it to a garage and have the mud guard checked underneath. The silence is bliss now as it certainly worked out for me. Take care and kind regards, Keep Smiling ::bigsmile: Nanny Jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back