Trumatic C problems in Marocco

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Daiboy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Daiboy

Daiboy Funster

Hi folks

My Trumatic C boiler lights runs for about a minute and then trips (red light comes on on the switch panel). It does light you can feel the heat coming out of the exhaust and when you switch the heater off the circulation fan blows warm air for about 2 minutes. I've checked the 2 fuses on the electric mother board and checked the exhaust for blockages. The exhaust/system fan can be seen working and you can feel the airflow at the exhaust. Any ideas?

Ps my batteries are fully charged they've not gone below 12.7v.

Marjohn has fitted a Maroc gas bottle into his system using his existing regulator but seems to be having problems. He describes it has only being half a flame and then it goes out. Any ideas?

Thanks folks.

Daiboy.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  2. sdc77

sdc77 Funster

Ours had a similar problem and it was the combustion fan..

3. canopus

canopus Funster Life Member

Perhaps you need to feed the Maroc Gas through a Maroc regulator - assuming you are feeding through two regulators

Is your battery voltage up to scratch and not the cause of the flame failure?

4. Daiboy

Daiboy Funster

Thanks Sdc, I've had a look and you can see the fan running but maybe it not running fast enough.

Dai

5. Daiboy

Daiboy Funster

Thanks Ken, I'm going over to look at Johns once I've sorted ( or given up on) my heating.

Dai

6. Allanm

Allanm Funster

I'm sure you've tried it, but I have had a similar problem a couple of times and resetting the whole system cured it for me. I switched off the heater, switched off the power at the control panel then turned the master switch off. Then all back on again. Had to reset the clocks but it worked ok for me.
    Allan

• Like Like x 1