Truma Ultrastore (1 Viewer)

Mar 3, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 1995
I have a Truma Ultrastore in my 2001 Bessacarr E745, it was working fine until I replaced the kitchen tap! It now keeps clicking, as if trying to re-in-gnite, does anyone have suggestions as to what might be the cause?

Sue

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Sounds like the gas isn't getting through. Are you sure you haven't run out? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

OP
OP
Maggot
Mar 3, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 1995
Plenty of gas, fridge and hob working ok.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
should be no connection between the tap and the boiler so it shouldn't be anything to do with the tap replacment. are you actually trying to light the boiler on gas or is it just making the clicking noise, if it's just making the clicking noise are you sure you havn't accidently turned the boiler on at the gas switch and it hasn't lit, if you are trying to use gas then as has been said have you left the flue cover on it shouldn't light with the flue cover on but on the off chance it does you will here a loud bang and find the flue cover about 50 yards away from the van.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
had a similar problem on last van worked on something neer the fire and kept clicking.... it seemed i had somehow leaned on the knob which you press to ignite and turn on the gas flow and it had stuck down a fraction:Doh:. worth a check!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Maggot
Mar 3, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 1995
Hi Guys
Thanks for your replies, yes the flue cover is off, and am actually trying to light the heater as opposed to it just making clicking noises. It lights for a few minutes and then start clicking, as if flame has gone out. I know there is no logical connection(other than being on the same water system!) between this and replacing the kitchen tap, just seemed odd that it was working ok before.
Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back