Truma plus Inet

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by colin white, Aug 6, 2016.

1. colin white

colin white Read Only Funster

Hi all, I am a newbie and have just purchased my first motorhome. I look forward to many nice trips and meeting new friends.

I am having a problem with my Truma plus inet, it works okay from the battery and gas but when I connect to the mains the small icon showing the mains connection does not show and I can't get the Truma to connect to the mains. Do any of you know how I can fix this? The motorhome is a Burstner Ixeo 680 g purchased in Germany. I plan to contact Truma services on Monday but hoped one of you may be able to give me some guidance. Thanks Colin.

2. peterc10

peterc10 Funster

The Truma may well not have an electric element. Many continental vans are sold with gas only Truma heating systems. Exactly what heating system do you have. The iNet (which I assume you mean) only provides remote control of the system.

3. The Dude

The Dude Funster

welcome animated smiley.gif

4. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

Had 4 motohomes none of which heaters ran on leckie!

5. colin white

colin white Read Only Funster

Hi Peter, its the combi (E) It definitely has heating elements. This is when buying abroad is a problem!! Its difficult to go to a local dealer and ask for help. I'll contact Truma Service on Monday and see what they come up with. Unless you have any suggestions? thanks colin.

6. Zigisla

Zigisla Funster

Try to connect to ehu then switch on the cp plus. Is ehu connecting to the rest of the MH? Do you get a fault warning triangle when you select elec as the power source?