LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
My Trumatic S 3002K gas heater thermostat has expired:cry:We will arrive back in Portsmouth midle of March and meander north to North Yorkshire. Can anyone recommend a Truma service centre that is able to access spares for 18 year old kit.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
My Trumatic S 3002K gas heater thermostat has expired:cry:We will arrive back in Portsmouth midle of March and meander north to North Yorkshire. Can anyone recommend a Truma service centre that is able to access spares for 18 year old kit.
Hi Malcolm,

I can't recommend any particular repair centre, but you could do a search for Truma Approved Repairers, and if in the Derbyshire area, visit Truma UK HQ, where I believe they do repairs and replacement on site, by appointment.

HTH,

Jock.

OP
OP
Malcolm Bolt

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
wow that(s) GRAPHIC

Thanks for the suggestion in the text and the hint in the Valentine graphic. Mrs B has just invited me aft so no more time to chat tonight.:winky::winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for the suggestion in the text and the hint in the Valentine graphic. [HI]Mrs B has just invited me aft so no more time to chat tonight.:winky::winky::winky:[/HI]

Its all in the name then, Mr Bolt :Blush:

OP
OP
Malcolm Bolt

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Misunderstanding

Well I thought I knew what she meant -- got it wrong again. I'll just stay on line tonight - less chance of disappointment. :roflmto:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time

I have just had the same problem and it involves the removal of the unit and replacement of the whole gas valve system as the thermostat is part of this valve.

Link Removed

Peter Hambilton of Preston sorted ours out in our old Hymer.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back