Truma B0 not working

Discussion in 'Heating and Air-Conditioning' started by Barbeliser, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Barbeliser

Barbeliser Read Only Funster

Hello-I have a 1990 Hymer B534 with a Truma B0 water heater. Sadly I have so far failed to get any hot water.
    I have filled the system so I get cold water from the hot taps.
    I switch it on- The green light comes on and stays on. i set the temperature to 60. There is gas supply to the unit. I don't hear anything like an ignition sound. I have checked the vent and this seems clear.
    Can anyone help?

2. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Not the same model... but this may be worth a read through.. :thumb:

http://www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/truma%20ultrastore.pdf

That didnt work perhaps this will

[PDF]
    Truma storage water heater B 10, B 14 Operating instructions I ...

www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/truma ultrastore.pdf
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
    Truma storage water heater. B 10, B 14. Liquid gas storage water heater (Special ... with the warning information, which is enclosed with the ap- ...

If that dont work.. go on google and ask for info on truma b0 water heater.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  3. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

Take the vent cover off and see if you have any excess 'sooting' If so, then it my be a problem with the burner.

If the ignitor isn't working, then the boiler would shut itself off. As it says it is running, it probably is, but not efficiently. As I said this is usually down to a burner fault/burner management fault.

4. sillybug

sillybug Funster

hi had a problem similar to this a few years ago as said very likely to be igniter if not could be more serious as ours was anyhow in the end we bought a new boiler easier said than done because they have changed over the years it took us quite a while to get the right one at a decent price most places wanted 500 plus but we did get one at a show for 180 pound new .
    unfortunately we are off in a few days to france but we did keep the old boiler so if u need any parts and we can help give us a shout and u would be welcome to them but not for a couple of weeks .pm me if u need anything but wont be able to help till we get back .:thumb:

5. Terry

Terry Funster