Free Member
Jul 17, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
New
Hello-I have a 1990 Hymer B534 with a Truma B0 water heater. Sadly I have so far failed to get any hot water.
I have filled the system so I get cold water from the hot taps.
I switch it on- The green light comes on and stays on. i set the temperature to 60. There is gas supply to the unit. I don't hear anything like an ignition sound. I have checked the vent and this seems clear.
Can anyone help?

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Not the same model... but this may be worth a read through.. :thumb:

http://www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/truma%20ultrastore.pdf

That didnt work perhaps this will

[PDF]
Truma storage water heater B 10, B 14 Operating instructions I ...

www.tunshill.myzen.co.uk/truma ultrastore.pdf
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Truma storage water heater. B 10, B 14. Liquid gas storage water heater (Special ... with the warning information, which is enclosed with the ap- ...

If that dont work.. go on google and ask for info on truma b0 water heater.

Last edited:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Take the vent cover off and see if you have any excess 'sooting' If so, then it my be a problem with the burner.

If the ignitor isn't working, then the boiler would shut itself off. As it says it is running, it probably is, but not efficiently. As I said this is usually down to a burner fault/burner management fault.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
hi had a problem similar to this a few years ago as said very likely to be igniter if not could be more serious as ours was anyhow in the end we bought a new boiler easier said than done because they have changed over the years it took us quite a while to get the right one at a decent price most places wanted 500 plus but we did get one at a show for 180 pound new .
unfortunately we are off in a few days to france but we did keep the old boiler so if u need any parts and we can help give us a shout and u would be welcome to them but not for a couple of weeks .pm me if u need anything but wont be able to help till we get back .:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back