Free Member
Dec 1, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hello to you all
We have just found out that we are unable to visit my partners son for christmas

in the motor home. We have an 04 kon tiki 645. Due to the vehicles weight we are not allowed in

the emmsions zone. The unladen weight of the van is under 3.5 tons but the gross weight is

3850kgs I find this so unfare. I thought it was all about emmsions, I have spoken to the D V L A

who have said send a emmsions reading to them and they will put that on my V5 (log book) but

dont know what difference this will make as transport for london work by weight not emmisions

IE putting our van into juggernaut class (euro 4 class) Have been quoted £2200 plus vat for a

filter. So now we will have to take two vehcles to london or maybe get a soleless hotel. Well thats

all from us. love to you all Mark & Shirley.

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Where abouts in London are you going? it might be that there is a site not too far away and you could grab a lift to the house from there.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Bastards. It is a tax nothing more it grabs millions from the unknowing and untold.
Ford say my van is compliant LEZ say not.

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Another success by a Labour (friend of the working class) Mayor, Mr
Ken Livingston

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
The cheapest method of making any vehicle compliant is a small piece of black tape strategically placed on a number or a letter.
Or a replacement set of plates which might accidentally have been made with 1 wrong digit or digits in the wrong order ;)

Accidents do happen :eek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back