Trip to Lake Garda (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2007
suffolk
Funster No
MH
Trigano tribute hi top
Exp
since August 2009
I have just purchased a 1993 Hymer 564 A class 2.5 Fiat turbo left hand drive and plan a trip to Lake Garda please can any one help with the best route as it has been some years since the last time we did this journey and it was with a caravan
Also how easy is it to alter the headlights for driving on the right hand side of the road or is it easier to get stickers

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Its easier to put stickers on I`ve had mine for 5 years and never took them off :thumb::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I have just purchased a 1993 Hymer 564 A class 2.5 Fiat turbo left hand drive and plan a trip to Lake Garda please can any one help with the best route as it has been some years since the last time we did this journey and it was with a caravan
Also how easy is it to alter the headlights for driving on the right hand side of the road or is it easier to get stickers

There are many routes but a direct one is Calais, take an aire around Metz, stop a couple of nights at Camping Lido in Luzern then Garda with Camping butterfly a delightful place.

See here:

Link Removed

Can't help with the headlights.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
See you there maybe ::bigsmile:
We go to Rovereto pretty much every year ( about 15 clics east of Riva del Garda )..
we go Norfolk Line to Dunkirque, then up past Sarrbruken etc along the N40, then A8.. Over the Brenner and drop down towards Trento ..

We will be there from next Tuesday ( the 18th August ) for about a week before we move on to new parts :Smile: Anyone in the area who fancys a meet up my fone number is +44781 8822887

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
You can avoid the Austrian Tolls and the Brenner Pass Toll if you go via Reutte and the Fern Pass then Landeck and over the Reschen Pass. Free all the way to Bolzano.

Very good road for caravans or motorhomes and beautiful scenery.

Phil.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
My route now updated !!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements