Free Member
Dec 9, 2012
On the road
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 665HS
Exp
Since 2008
Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question but I am sure that someone will be able to answer and if necessary point me in the right direction.

We are in the process of part exchanging our Trigano Tribute camper for a larger motorhome and as we purchased the Trigano 2nd hand we are unsure what was a standard fit and what would have been purchased as extras.

In particular the following two items:

Remis Concertina Internal Cab Blinds

Webasto Diesel Heater.

We are of course hoping that these 2 reasonably high cost items will make a difference to the price we are offered in part exchange by a dealer.

Once again grateful for any help.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi I am 99% sure they came with Webasto heating new, the blinds sound likely to be extra as I remember seeing couple with cab curtains. Either way it won't add anything much to the price, more make it more desirable and easier to sell :winky:
Terry

OP
OP
andeb

andeb

Free Member
Dec 9, 2012
On the road
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 665HS
Exp
Since 2008
Terry, Many thanks for your response and to be quite honest your answer was as we suspected. We have managed to reasonable part ex price for the Trigano so it is all systems go for the larger MH.

Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , Don't know what year your tribute is , I had one 2009 it came with blinds on screen and side doors as standard.
Terry:sin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back