Tribute 720 or Autotrail Impala 720 ? (1 Viewer)

Bryzzy

Free Member
Dec 15, 2014
New forest
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all,
I am a newbie to motorhomes and I am about to purchase my first one ,
I like the layout , the look , and the price of the Tribute 720 , I also like the Auto-trail Impala 720 which is almost identical ( to me ) but £4k dearer ,
I would appreciate any information about them both and their build quality , does anyone own either ? With the Tribute being £4k cheaper will it fall apart around me ? I do prefer the white cab of the tribute ( and the £4k in my pocket ), any help or advice would be greatly appreciated ,
I need to let the dealer know soon of my choice in order to secure a delivery for March .
Brian

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
They are both made by Autotrail in the same factory, wit many of the basic parts being the same. The difference is in the 'extras' and the trim levels.

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
This may be a bit controversial , but have a look at some Autotrail posts & comments.
It seems that they are not one of the better companies out there.
I have a 2000 model and like it, but after what I have read I would not throw thousands at a modern one.
Not just my opinion, have a look:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 18, 2011
Hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 634
Exp
Since 2006
I was in a similar position last year at the NEC.I was really impressed with the Tribute range and couldn't see where in the Autotrail badged vehicles,the extra £5000 pound went.I went for the Tribute and am glad I dif.I have added a few extras myself and have still not spent the extra thousands.

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Hi. We have got a Tracker EKS 2014. The Impala EKS is the same vehicle, but quite a bit bit more 'spartan'. But a lot less money, so the choice is very personal.
Reference the Autotrail build quality etc, we have been delighted with ours.. Any problems have been dealt with without a quible.. The company itself are supposed to be a "pain" to deal with.. But that is your dealers job !! So, make sure the dealer you buy from is a good one !! They are the MOST critical factor when buying the van !! (( In my opinion.. )) And we have an excellent dealer in Simpsons at Great Yarmouth..
Good luck with your purchase..
PS.. Just make sure that the "layout" is definitely "right" for you, its also a critical factor..
Mitch. :xThumb:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back