TravelWorld Motorhomes

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Brian and Jo, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

Myself & Jo would just like to say a big thank you to Ross,Annabel,Erik and all the staff at Travel World of Telford for looking after us over the last few months and giving excellent customer care.
    We have also had the Goldschmitt full air suspension and auto levelling fitted , while it was with them they also did a habitation service,an excellent job done very tidy workmanship.After collection today I also took it to Fiat in Telford and had a new ignition switch fitted under recall
    Brian & Jo

• Like it Like it x 5
  2. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

Hi guys just wanted to add a little to this thread and to say that we have had one or two more snagging problems with the Arto ,the main one was an itermittant electrical problem rendering the 12v system dead.after extensive investigation could not find what it was that was causing it .So Annabel arranged for someone to come over from N+B in Germany to try and solve the mystery and after much digging and probing found a faulty connection on part of the wiring in the roof of the motorhome.Job sorted so well chuffed.Also 2 LED running lights replaced and 4 new wheel centre badges fitted .Arto delivered back to our home yesterday afternoon.So i would like to say a big thank you to Travelworld and especially to Annabel for all your help.:xThumb:
    Brian & Jo

• Like it Like it x 7
  3. funflair

funflair Funster Life Member

Oooo Brian, I bet that took some finding.

Good result though so well done TW.

Martin

• Like it Like it x 1
  4. SteveB123

SteveB123 Funster

My experience of after sales service at Travel World was excellent swell.

• Like it Like it x 1
  5. johnpengers

johnpengers Funster

So glad all is sorted Brian.........You'll have to get out and about and use her now.:xwink:

Regards

John P:xThumb:

• Like it Like it x 1