• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Travel CrockPot Slow Cooker - with clamping lid (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Bought to use in our motorhome but as we never go on hook-up (don't use sites!) it has had little use (twice I think!) so in extremely good condition with the exception of the front panel being pushed in slightly (purely cosmetic) which can be seen on the right of the first picture.

£15.00 - can take to Peterborough show if required.

Details:

I Crock-Pot Cook' N Carry 5.6L / 10 pint Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel sides, glass lid.

*Removable lead for easy storage/transportation
* Lid with rubber sealing gasket and clamps to it hold lid on means the contents stay in the pot in transit, the gasket seals the heat in so food stays hotter.

"The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is an easy way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking lid with rubber gasket will help you get to your final destination without making a mess. The large pot is ideal for all your favourite slow cooker recipes, with 5.6L / 10 pint / 6-quart capacity and three settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints."

* Removable oval stoneware pot is perfect for seven or more people or a six pound roast.
* High, low, and warm settings are perfect for making chilis, stews, sauces and more.
* Lid-mounted locking system is easy to use for portability.
* Secure fit lid helps keep the unit sealed so your meal stays in when you go out.
* Measures approximately 15 by 10 by 15 inches.
* Manual Control with High, Low, Off and useful Warm setting
* Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid

1 front.JPG
2 front.JPG
3 side.JPG
4 side.JPG
5 top.JPG
6 back.JPG
7 rear.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun