Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I can now say I got clap from Dux.;)
Not really any answer at all to that one........... don't worry, the clinic appointment is Tuesday for a short arm inspection.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Not really any answer at all to that one........... don't worry, the clinic appointment is Tuesday for a short arm inspection.......
Not my arm I was worried about;) but think i'll stop now before I take it to far.:D

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Whilst talking to someone at the Lincoln show I asked where you were and he said 'The Swingers' are over there in that field. ??? do not know what he meant but you all seem to know each other, or rather SOME seem to know each other by first names. I am hard pressed to remember my OH 's name let alone my own.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Whilst talking to someone at the Lincoln show I asked where you were and he said 'The Swingers' are over there in that field. ??? do not know what he meant but you all seem to know each other, or rather SOME seem to know each other by first names. I am hard pressed to remember my OH 's name let alone my own.
We are usually known at shows as "that noisy lot who are always partying" - not actually a bad reputation. Better than "that miserable lot who wear socks with their sandals and stay in their vans the whole time" (y)

Edit: no sock sandalers were hurt in the making of this post.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back