Rally Train meet NOW FULLY BOOKED (1 Viewer)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Oops....yep quarter retriever
We have a "working" cocker (lazy little sod) so can fend off most mad dogs. Our cocker suffers from separation anxiety since his little friend died so familiar with the trials and tribulations of stressed dogs

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Thanks @DuxDeluxe . We are very proud of him. He is such a good boy and so well behaved. We don't begrudge him his one failing....wanting to be with us.
He happily settles in the familiar. We can leave him at home no probs for a few hours or with his wonderful petsitters. It is just anywhere new that unnerves him and he needs time and patience to settle.
No doubt if we were t the same site for a fortnight he would be fine left...

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
(y)
Thanks @B-well. To be honest the distance from the van is irrelevant. He just doesnt cope being left alone in there in a new place.
All sorted though. SWMBO has said that i should take full advantage of the evening entertainment and she will stay in van with the dog. Chances are on the second night he will cope with a bit of time alone. He just needs time to settle wherever we go.
So count us in...van is 7.5m with bike rack.
Thank you to everyone who has also responded. We shall look forward to meeting you all.
Can i just ask if there is anywhere to empty the toilet cassette and grey water there? We will arrive fully fresh watered.
John could you please apply in the events section re attendance, toilets are available, re waste, Alan sorted something out for us last year, if needs be we normally can meet these.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Ok hopefully i have done that correctly. Didnt even know there was an events section!

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
We haven't done this meet previously but know the area pretty well as we lived nearby untill six years ago .... really looking forward to seeing everyone. (y)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Do not worry we will look after you. LOL. You do what you want. And just have fun... And bring plenty of food and drink.:drinks::hugs:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Please do not worry, I will bring some great scotch. But he does do a great pimms. So rose tells me.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Please do not worry, I will bring some great scotch. But he does do a great pimms. So rose tells me.
Last time you brought some "great scotch" with you, it stayed firmly in your grasp whilst glugging away at @Clewsy and my supplies of the amber nectar........ :p

Tell Rose that there will be Pimms on tap - also for anyone else who passes by the mobile duck house

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Ah as an avid fan of the amber stuff i had better not let on about my 'collection'.....
Seems i am not the only fan. But has to be a single malt for me. The Mrs is partial to Pimms....

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Ah as an avid fan of the amber stuff i had better not let on about my 'collection'.....
Seems i am not the only fan. But has to be a single malt for me. The Mrs is partial to Pimms....
Looks like we are going to get on. I have scotch (which I serve to @cruiser as he can't tell the difference :imoutahere: ) and malt which is given to the others.........:p

If you see a thirsty looking man wandering around with a cobweb covered bottle of Old Pulteney then you have met Mike (Cruiser). As you might see, we are also normally this rude to each other all the time........

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
My old pulteney never gets the chance to get dusty....
Had better bring a bottle or two of the good stuff then :)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I think I am going to have to open that bottle.:wasntme: Otherwise people might start talking about me. And it is a single malt..:rock:

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Just a quick info to all newcomers this is a basic car park where we en circle the wagons to enjoy each others company within the public area of the railway station.
regards Ramon.

The 2016 New Romney train meet is confirmed from 9th to 11th Sept, as before no charge however i will be asking for donations in sealed envelope (supplied at meeting) monies will be going towards a play park i am building at Hythe station.
Hard standing only with toilets,water and a meeting venue.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Just a quick info to all newcomers this is a basic car park where we en circle the wagons to enjoy each others company within the public area of the railway station.
regards Ramon.

The 2016 New Romney train meet is confirmed from 9th to 11th Sept, as before no charge however i will be asking for donations in sealed envelope (supplied at meeting) monies will be going towards a play park i am building at Hythe station.
Hard standing only with toilets,water and a meeting venue.
Notwithstanding ( :groan: ) that, it is a great meet. Looking forward to it (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back