• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Trailer (2.02m x 1.14m) Only used once (1 Viewer)

life in the slow lane

Free Member
Feb 8, 2017
Midlands
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Almost new trailer, only used once and always garaged. Strong A frame construction with a tipping facility. Galvanized metal body with a composite wooden floor, double height sides make it safer for carrying tall loads. The box size is 202cms long, 114cms wide and 67cms high and the tailgate folds down in two stages or can be removed completely for carrying longer loads. There are lash down rings in each corner for tying down loads and external hooks for fastening a tarpaulin. The box also pivots (tips) for ease of loading and unloading loose material or wheeled items. The trailer is rated at 500kg but is fitted with a 750kg axle, 13 inch wheels and it has jockey wheel. Collection from NG20 . More photos available phone/text: 07831 561444. £650 ono.
DSCF0001.jpg

OP
OP
life in the slow lane

life in the slow lane

Free Member
Feb 8, 2017
Midlands
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Lots of people have looked at this but...no offers...maybe I'm hoping for to much (even though this was an expensive trailer).
Price reduced to £590.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back