NIC S

Free Member
Mar 19, 2009
WESTON SUPER MARE
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Just prchased my RV and I have a ON-OFF switch to the left of the side door step that I cant find what it does,also there is a small round light that does not work or I'm not switching on but I dont know where to-should it work with the entry step or cab interior lights,any help with these appreciated.Nic

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
It`s a step light and also stops the step going in and out each time you open the door.. :thumb:

I had to ask the same question on here when I got mine.. :RollEyes: :winky:

OP
OP
N

NIC S

Free Member
Mar 19, 2009
WESTON SUPER MARE
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Just prchased my RV and I have a ON-OFF switch to the left of the side door step that I cant find what it does,also there is a small round light that does not work or I'm not switching on but I dont know where to-should it work with the entry step or cab interior lights,any help with these appreciated.Nic
Thanks for response ref auto step-I'll play with this-what should activate the light?
Hi having a look arround yesterday I also noticed that under the electric step facing down is a small round orange light-is this illuniation or some kind of warning light currently it does not illuminate?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi, I`ll check later when my light comes on and off, the orange light as you say is for illumination but not very good, In fact pretty useless, mine is anyway just makes the ground look pretty underneath.. ::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Right I will try and explain how mine works,, first my little light does not seem to work now, used to, suppose the bulb has gone. :Doh:

When the ignition is on the step goes in and out when the door is opened & closed,, with the ignition on and the switch in the off with the door open the step is out, Switch the ignition Off, and the step stays out. All the time. (Handy when on site)

Put the switch to the on position with the ignition off and the step goes in and wont come out till the ignition is switched on..

If you can understand that you are a better man than me.. :cry: :winky:

Just checked my bulb has gone, so not sure and cannot remember when that comes on or off.. :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back