Trackers

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bubble, Jun 22, 2010.

1. bubble

bubble Read Only Funster

Hello, just waiting for the arrival of the new to us motorhome, and have been looking into insurance and it seems that there may be savings to be made if we fit a tracker device, Has anybody any experience please. Also having invested all our savings on this new motorhome we would not like to have it stolen. so getting it back is quite important to us, as anytime without it would not be good. We sold our last motorhome just a few weeks ago and its been a nightmare not just having it there to go out. So going back to the thread, Are they expensive, are they worth it, do you pay an annual fee, what tracker would you fit, thanks for any advice you can give. Lynne:BigGrin:

2. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

you can get good advice from

http://www.vanbitz.com/

they will answer your questions without trying to sell you anything and the work they do is first class
    I have no connection other than a customer

just looked and they have an offer on at the moment

3. andyman

andyman Read Only Funster

Expect to pay £300 plus for a tracker and then usually around £90 per year or £350 for life time subscription. My own insurance was under £20 a year cheaper with the tracker. So last insurance renewal I removed the tracker. Unless the insurance company insist on the Tracker I would'nt bother.

Andy