LIFE MEMBER
Jun 16, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
We just spent a very pleasant couple of days at Cornish Farm and came home with a Growler and Tracker fitted by the cheerful and happy folk at VanBitz (Thank you Eddie and Ashley). We look forward to our return visit next month for them to fit the big satellite dish on the roof. I have a general question about the pebble that comes with the tracker. What do members do with it? I guess for those that are used to carrying a handbag at all times, there is no problem. I usually carry a small wallet that fits into my trouser pocket, but if I put the tracker pebble in there it becomes a bit bulky. Obviously it cannot be left in the MH or attached to the key ring as that defeats the purpose and carrying it loose in my pocket is just asking for it to be lost. What do other members do? Chain around the neck like dog tags, tuck it into sock, surgical implant, overcome the fashion police and get a bum bag, become a new man and get a handbag?

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
We will have the same problem soon when we have our cat 5 tracker fitted to the new van so I hope someone comes up with a ans.

I can't see myself with a man bag:LOL:

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Well I became 'a new man' many years ago and copied the continental males and bought a 'man bag' as my then secretary called it. Best thing I ever did.:) No more bulky wallets, keys etc in my pockets, no more leaving stuff in trousers/suits and then needing said item when away from the house. Everything needed is contained in one convenient container.

Go on, get a bag, you know you want to!(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
But @JJ, have you considered the implications of wearing Crocs AND a manbag ? Using the mathematical analogy of "two negatives make a positive", you could be onto the next major fashion trend. (y)

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
Use a manbag for passports etc, handy in wheelchair

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Well I became 'a new man' many years ago and copied the continental males and bought a 'man bag' as my then secretary called it. Best thing I ever did.:) No more bulky wallets, keys etc in my pockets, no more leaving stuff in trousers/suits and then needing said item when away from the house. Everything needed is contained in one convenient container.

Go on, get a bag, you know you want to!(y)
Then you only have a part full but bulky bag to cart around with you.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I usually have my fob for the growler alarm that van bit fit around my neck as I don't see the sense of having it attached to my keys...
Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back