toys at the Motorhome Exhibition

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bernardfeay, Oct 15, 2013.

1. bernardfeay

bernardfeay Read Only Funster

We are going to the Motorhome exhibition tomorrow (Wednesday). I love toys and the little stalls that sell them are a happy hunting ground for me. Has anybody spotted a little treat there that I would just love to have.

Just for starters - I recently bought a tiny fold away table, about 18 inches by 12 inches. My other table took up so much space and was so fiddly that it rarely got used. My tiny table is out all the time on every trip. It only needs to hold a beer glass, a wine glass and 2 kindles.

I do get quite fascinated by the guys with hand held branch choppers that make such a clean cut. Can't imagine why I would ever need one but they do draw me to watch the display.

2. The Dude

The Dude Funster

NEC

Went yesterday - very busy. Most of the accessories are in hall 12. Got a little fold up step for £3.99. Checked out the 5th wheelers (gorgeous but very big) and we've now decided to trade in our Autocruise Stardream for a (used) Autotrail Savannah. Enjoy your day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dubiousp

Dubiousp Read Only Funster

Keep your eyes open for a table for me,, we have an autoquest with a table that clips to the wall. Would be nice to replace that with something that can be used outside as well :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

4. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

When we had our Autoquest we bought a table similar to This One. The X shaped legs meant it was still possible to get in and out of the dinette seats easily. It can be used outside easily and packs down into a reasonably compact beg.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pat and Trish

Pat and Trish Funster

We are heading to Brum this afternoon to go to the show tomorrow, the OH has her credit card so we will be inseparable :Smile:

6. Lindylooj

Lindylooj Read Only Funster

Anyone know if there is separate parking if taking motorhome there for the day.

Thanks

7. peterc10

peterc10 Funster

I would like to know the answer to that too! Am going on Friday with the motorhome.

8. lunarman

lunarman Funster

We were there yesterday. There were loads of MHs parked there. They appear to be using seperate areas in the normal car parks for MHs.

Back on topic what toys did we buy? Three everlasting candles :Doh: I don't know how we ever managed without them :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Lunarman

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheDogMan

TheDogMan Funster

Yes seperate area but in whatever car park you can get in, it was packed today and I was in North 99 car park, felt like just the other side of Luton:Doh:

10. Tude

Tude Read Only Funster

nec

hi just been to the show if you want the best parking goto the north parks area.its outside the show entrance and you dont need to get the bus to the show.
    tude