Towing a car (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have a smart car which I would like to tow behind my motorhome. I have read all the myriad posts above legality and have decided because, or in spite of these to go for a braked A frame.
Can anyone recommend a good supplier/fitter, preferably in or near South East England. I am prepared to travel if necessary.:RollEyes:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Towing Frames.

Chris Cox Towing Frames <Here> Complete towing frames supplied and fitted, including electrics, braking system, number plate for rear of car and two reflective triangles. When folded, the frame can be lifted with one hand and stowed in the boot with ease. For a chat and a quote call Chris Cox.
Folding Towing Frames <Here> The CAR-A-TOW towing frame system is much lighter than a trailer, shorter than a trailer, doesn't have the parking or manoeuvering problems of a trailer, either on site or at home, you don't need to load, unload and secure the car, plus a towing frame won't put that excessive weight on the chassis and rear suspension of your motorhome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Superk

Wish you had noticed my thread asking a similar question last week. Just phoned East Coast Leisure and after a long converstation trying to get them to understand was then told Nigel is on holiday for a week :shout:

stew

Upvote 0

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
artona: