Towbars2towcar Conversion

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by sparky, May 5, 2015.

1. sparky

sparky Funster

Hi anybody tow a c1 or a Toyota ayago with the towbars2towcar conversion I am thinking of buying one or the other to convert any problems or tips would help thanks

2. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Great bit of kit... Easy to put on... fairly light in comparison with some... folds up and easily fit`s in the boot of a Toyota Aygo... Comes with it`s own Holdall, Nice and neat looking front to the car when not attached... no sticking out bit`s.. (y)

Has a button on the Computer thingy by the brake pedal.. Just press it and you can see every thing works..

And best of all............. it`s idiot proof to fix on the car & MoHo... (y)

3. kalamitty

kalamitty Funster

i tow a aygo but its on a towtal braked a-frame. and i dont even notice i'm towing apart from steep hills, just need to change down gears earlier, the aygo is very good on fuel and recently did a long journey and got 100mpg, cheap to tax £20 and insurance is cheap, i used to hire a car to tour if based for a week now i take the aygo even for a weekend.

4. DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe Funster Life Member

Having looked closely at them all I decided on a Unibrake system which was a similar price to the TowBars system for our car, but technically a lot better as it powers up the cars own servo system and adjusted/controlled from the cab