Towball fitting bike racks (1 Viewer)

spindrifter

Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
Funster No
Hi All
I would appreciate any thoughts or feedback on towball fitting bike racks - any make but especially Thule.
Thanks
David .....Spindrifter :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi All
I would appreciate any thoughts or feedback on towball fitting bike racks - any make but especially Thule.
Thanks
David .....Spindrifter :Smile:

Brilliant .. I have the Thule .. :thumb:

Easy to load due to the height and no chance of ripping the back of the van off, as can happen with a Fiamma , ( just ask haggars :roflmto:)

and it is for sale as it's no longer required. It's in Fun classifieds ..

jim

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I like these Thule ones and on the list if I change from a van with a garage. main thing is (we have expensive e bikes) you can use a heavy weight chain and padlock through the towbar frame making them a lot more secure then the normal fiamma style rack. also no heavy lifting......I may even get one for the car when I change it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
I agree

Very easy to fit and remove and I made up another tow ball so as to be able to tow as well saves putting the bikes on a roof rack or rear carrier of the toad :thumb::thumb:

100_1528.jpg

100_0516.jpg

100_0514.jpg

Regards Pat

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
You won't be dissapointed with the purchase of a thule. Mine is so much better, safer, and easier to use than a fiamma bike rack. after all no drilling in to the back of the van and as said risk of it falling off (it happens trust me:cry:)

In future I would pay the money for a tow bar and a towball mounted rack. when you compare it to the purchase of a fiamma and the fitting it's not much dearer and you can always to a toad or trailer as well:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back