Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I need to buy at a 4/5 bike rack, I don't fancy one that is permanently bolted on to the back, but will go that way if absolutley necessary. I have looked on the web for tow bar ones which look ideal, but they all show them fitted on a tow bar but with straps coming from the top of the hatchback or similar car, Do they all need these additional fittings? Anyone used them? Are they any good?

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
I need to buy at a 4/5 bike rack, I don't fancy one that is permanently bolted on to the back, but will go that way if absolutley necessary. I have looked on the web for tow bar ones which look ideal, but they all show them fitted on a tow bar but with straps coming from the top of the hatchback or similar car, Do they all need these additional fittings? Anyone used them? Are they any good?

if you are still in france then that is the best place to find some sexy towbar mounted items, when we were in france and netherlands/belgium they have some really great tobar items that look very sturdy and i dont remember any of them having straps to the car to be honest

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim
Picture of one I had, it was supplied by Travelworld..

It could also be slipped over an existing towing tube.

Link Removed

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back