Tony& Margaret's trip to Spain and France (1 Viewer)

Huddersfield123

Free Member
Jan 16, 2013
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Cathargo m liner
Exp
2 years
Hi
This is my first time on here so I hope I am in the correct section we are planning to go to Bilbao in June and then work our way along the border across to the Med we are planning to take in a visit to Carcassonne and we were looking for help with the route and camp sites.

We have a Cathargo M Liner 8m long by 3.4m high and we are taking our dog we are sailing direct to Bilbao so would like a site near by on the first few days we would prefer to be on the beach whenever possible.

Again not certain if this is the correct format for this type of request but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony & Margaret

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi
This is my first time on here so I hope I am in the correct section we are planning to go to Bilbao in June and then work our way along the border across to the Med we are planning to take in a visit to Carcassonne and we were looking for help with the route and camp sites.

We have a Cathargo M Liner 8m long by 3.4m high and we are taking our dog we are sailing direct to Bilbao so would like a site near by on the first few days we would prefer to be on the beach whenever possible.

Again not certain if this is the correct format for this type of request but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony & Margaret

Any format you like, ask away, cant help with your question but welcome

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, Carcasson has Le' Ciite'. Camp site we stayed there a couple of years ago and found it very convenient, a walk along the path by the river and you are in the town, if you have bikes, then some good cycle rides along the Du Midi.

If you don't get the information you need from this post try posting help planing trip from Bilbo to Med, enjoy your trip :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
There is a site at Islares just a few miles West of Bilbao.
It's on the coast and has access to a nice beach very popular with surfers. Also adjacent to a couple of bar/restaurants.
If you have the ACSI book it's listed in there but you won;t be able to get the ACSI discount in June.
Camping Playa Arenillas
Lugar Playa Arenillas, 43, 39700 Castro Urdiales, Spain

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back