Tomtom tablet app for android (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
The tomtom app for android now works on tablets. it will work on all sizes of tablets with gps. It looks amazing on a samsung galaxy10.1 tab.
It runs without glitches and is good apart from a few minor additions that could improe the system very much. The improvements that i would like to see on the app would be the ability to have audio warnings when approaching POIs rather than having to pay for tomtom speed cameras.The ability to alter the size of the text in the speed and direction part of the app would be handy for larger screen tablets as the text looks very small compared to the map. It would also be cool if you could mirror the screen for use in a heads up display.

At £49 for the app it does seem a little bit expensive though compared to the cheaper all in one systems you can buy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Can you input the size and weight of the vehicle?

Is it a one-off payment or annual renewal?

Thanks for the post :)

I got the app sometime back for use on my galaxy note phone. You get 4 map updates for your money iirc. There are no truck settings on the version I have.

Just checked the web and thy have a sale on at the moment so prices are now lower.

Tomtom Europe now is £34.99

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back