Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Morning all,
Went to check for my latest updates on the latest Tom Tom Campervan Sat Nav, and one of the updates shown was " Navcore"
1) Has anyone downloaded this update??
2) What exactly is it for, and what does it do??
3) Is it any good, and is it worth downloading ???
Your replies would be gratefully appreciated, as I don't want to download these updates, if there is going to be any problems with them. In my personal opinion I think that the Tom Tom software is getting worse, instead of better. I bought my first Tom Tom GO 710 in 2006. It still still works perfectly. I also bought a Tom Tom XXL a few years later. This too, works very well,( but is not suitable for M/H's) but not as good as the GO 710. The only reason I bought a Tom Tom Campervan Sat Nav, was due to buying a M/H last December, and having encountered a few very narrow roads and Hump Back Bridges. Any replies would be gratefully received. Many thanks. BillyS

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Morning all,
Went to check for my latest updates on the latest Tom Tom Campervan Sat Nav, and one of the updates shown was " Navcore"
1) Has anyone downloaded this update??
2) What exactly is it for, and what does it do??
3) Is it any good, and is it worth downloading ???

Your replies would be gratefully appreciated, as I don't want to download these updates, if there is going to be any problems with them. In my personal opinion I think that the Tom Tom software is getting worse, instead of better. I bought my first Tom Tom GO 710 in 2006. It still still works perfectly. I also bought a Tom Tom XXL a few years later. This too, works very well,( but is not suitable for M/H's) but not as good as the GO 710. The only reason I bought a Tom Tom Campervan Sat Nav, was due to buying a M/H last December, and having encountered a few very narrow roads and Hump Back Bridges. Any replies would be gratefully received. Many thanks. BillyS

1. Yes Last night as it happens

2.TT operating system update bug fix

3. We live in hope, and yes if you want your map update bugs fixing
Geo

PS you will still encounter small road and humpback bridges if its "Legal" for your vehicle to go there TT will send you, No one has to my knowledge actally been out and measured all the roads for width and or suitability so the only data base that a sat nav can use is a list legal prohibitions

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back