LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As time progresses you will discover the male bonding and camaraderie that is all part of standing round the elsan point , putting the world to rights, discussing chemicals, Sogs or whatever..

Do NOT let he other half take the job from you.. believe me, in time you will learn to appreciate it and then you will regret letting her get involved ! :winky:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

As time progresses you will discover the male bonding and camaraderie that is all part of [HI]standing round the elsan point[/HI] , putting the world to rights, discussing chemicals, Sogs or whatever..

Do NOT let he other half take the job from you.. believe me, in time you will learn to appreciate it and then you will regret letting her get involved ! :winky:

I'm sure John is getting the Elsan Point mixed up with the camp fire.

Now don't tell me John that last time someone told you to put another log on the fire that you fetched your cassette.
:roflmto:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ahhhh... posssssibly...................

Would explain

a) the smoke coming out of the toilet
and
b) the reason no ones sits round my camp fire any more !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08

As time progresses you will discover the male bonding and camaraderie that is all part of standing round the elsan point , putting the world to rights, discussing chemicals, Sogs or whatever..

Yeah your right jaws, it IS the only thing I can do on my own with out her looking over my shoulder and saying, you don't want to do it like that. Ouch, she was watching over my shoulder:ROFLMAO:
Mike:Smile:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Ahhhh... posssssibly...................

Would [HI]explain [/HI]

a) the smoke coming out of the toilet
and
b) the reason no ones sits round my camp fire any more !
Plus that ain't smoke coming from your fire it's STEAM!!

Yeah your right jaws, it IS the only thing I can do on my own with out her looking over my shoulder and saying, you don't want to do it like that. [HI]Ouch, she was watching over my shoulder[/HI]:ROFLMAO:
Mike:Smile:

Get some rear view mirrors on your screen ya muppet...........else they'll do that creeping up stuff.......:ROFLMAO:

Hey Mike, showed my son that walking off the earth vid, he loved it :thumb:

OP
OP
B

Bill123

Free Member
Jul 7, 2011
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Auto-Sleeper Lancashire
Exp
New to it all!
Mrs Bill here..

I don't know what he was making so much fuss about. I've just emptied the cat litter tray, and that was 10 times worse.

As for the cooking, that's definitely his department!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Mrs Bill here..

I don't know what he was making so much fuss about. I've just emptied the cat litter tray, and that was 10 times worse.

As for the cooking, that's definitely his department!

Typical of men, always making a big fuss about nothing:winky::RollEyes:

My OH (another Bill) deals with our septic tank when it has "issues", I remember the time when his glasses nearly ended up inside it:Blush:
But my theory is, if he can deal with a large septic tank, in a mucky field, whilst wearing his wellies, then emptying a little plastic box into the disposal point, shouldn't be such a big deal:roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back