Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have never been to a rally because I have toilet issues.

I have only ever stayed on sites and don't use the MH toilet except for number ones.

What do you do at rally's?

I even have issues on sites. I can be sitting in a cubicle minding my own business when next thing Mr Windy parks in the cubicle next door and proceeds to make the most noise I have ever heard. Puts me off and makes me retch big time.

Am I a lost cause and should I stay at home/ villa or is there a solution?

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
we only use our toilet for no 1's,if a number 2 is in the departure lounge we walk or run to the on site loo's,if somebody farts in the next cubicle,just ignore it,if you cant, wear an ipod or similar,to drown out the noise,or try to go early morning or late at night when the loo's are less busy,you would enjoy rally's so it's worth trying to get over it,hard i know,but worth it:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
we only use our toilet for no 1's,if a number 2 is in the departure lounge we walk or run to the on site loo's,if somebody farts in the next cubicle,just ignore it,if you cant, wear an ipod or similar,to drown out the noise,or try to go early morning or late at night when the loo's are less busy,you would enjoy rally's so it's worth trying to get over it,hard i know,but worth it:thumb:

:ROFLMAO: are there toilets at rally's ?

I will go to one soon but I need to get over my "issues".

I was in Abbey Wood CC site this morning about 7 am but that was not too early for mr noisy toilet to get in there and spoil my day:Blush:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I will go to one soon but I need to get over my "issues".

You certainly do.

You either urinate or defecate in a toilet. That is you either pass urine or faeces.

It's called a toilet because it copes with both forms of human waste. It it didn't it would be called a urinal.

There, that's not so hard is it.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Can't we please get over these jelly bellies? We do both functions in our loo and that is what it is made for. He empties it and I clean the bathroom - no big deal. Stop being such a jessie!::bigsmile:

Ivy

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Can't we please get over these jelly bellies? We do both functions in our loo and that is what it is made for. He empties it and I clean the bathroom - no big deal. Stop being such a jessie!::bigsmile:

Ivy
but ivy if i dumped a load in my elsan, it would go straight through the bottom and drop on the floor outside.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Oh you disgusting beast! If you don't behave, I'll stop doing badly on your quiz! :roflmto::hug:

Ivy

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
but ivy if i dumped a load in my elsan, it would go straight through the bottom and drop on the floor outside.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't believe him Ivy his butler Jim empties his elsan for him.

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You certainly do.

You either urinate or defecate in a toilet. That is you either pass urine or faeces.

It's called a toilet because it copes with both forms of human waste. It it didn't it would be called a urinal.

There, that's not so hard is it.

I do know what toilets are funnily enough. I must remember to thank my parents for that...:RollEyes:

It's the portable type I have issues with.

Can anyone answer my question about facilities at rally's??

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
and how the hell do you get a no2 through that little hole in an elsan:Eeek:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
We do everything in ours and muggins here empties it no big deal .:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto: Sylv dont like public loos, me I dont care I`m not fussy when you gotta go you gotta go

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
I do know what toilets are funnily enough. I must remember to thank my parents for that...:RollEyes:

It's the portable type I have issues with.

Can anyone answer my question about facilities at rally's??
yes there are toilets at most rally's:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
no doubt jim will be along shortly with a pic just to prove i empty my own elsan:thumb::ROFLMAO:

Time to be thinking of making new arrangements then, domestic's should alway's know their place:winky:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Must agree with you Rob. Sorry Treacle, but peg your nose, man up and get on with it. At least you don't have to have to have babies. :roflmto:

Ivy

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Must agree with you Rob. Sorry Treacle, but peg your nose, man up and get on with it. At least you don't have to have to have babies. :roflmto:

Ivy
babies aint a problem,i was at the birth of my son and can only liken it to shelling peas,you want to try MANFLU and then you will know what real agony is like:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
What to do if there is no toilets is use another funsters toilet while they are sitting in rally tent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
there are very good WC's and showers at Shepton Mallet show.
Link Removed
Get yourself signed up real soon and make sure you say you are with Motohomefun to get your discount, hell you can even get an EHU if you need one on our site

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Do you mean one of these Brian
images
:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
I have been sitting here reading all these posts and have never laughed so much in a long while!:roflmto: I really thoroughly enjoyed reading each one, my husband says that's probably why a lot of the CCC toilet blocks have piped music in them!:ROFLMAO:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
You should all stop making fun of poor treacle, this problem using the toilet is an accepted phobia :Smile:. The good news is there is a treatment known as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy

The term “Toilet Phobia” became the umbrella term adopted to describe specific fears concerned with the toilet. This image explains the many guises toilet phobia comes in.

Screenshot2011-08-27at064210.png

Toilet phobia can affect anyone at any time and ranges from a mild disruption through to a significant disruption of daily life and can be caused by a variety of factors including anxiety, fear, specific experience or trauma and learnt behaviour from someone close. Causes of Toilet Phobia can often be a combination of these factors or none of the above.

I think in answer to Treacles pressing question about rallies there are some rallies where they have luxury portaloos. They carefully position the actual toilet in the corner giving maximum room to spread your knees as wide as you can when pushing.

The cubicle is standalone and is made of thick plastic so as long as the rest of the ralliers are not pressing their ears against the outside the whole world will not hear you moan and plop.

Of course another problem comes in since the organisers always seem to put the portaloos right in the middle of the field. You just cannot wander over to them unnoticed. Even an SAS crawl at the pitch of night will not get you to them unnoticed as they always flood-light them.

One solution would be for you to buy your own and A frame it behind your motorhome but do watch out for gassing problems.

Anyway I do wish you luck with your dilemma and I hope I have been of assistance. Feel lucky in that you were not born a couple of hundred years ago in France where dumping was undertaken in communial toilets!

Anyway thats my fair share of inputting crap today. I am off for a jimmy riddle. See its easy mate, just announce in public when you want to go and watch em all squirm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Its a sticky issue....use your inhouse loo.........and empty it regularly.
Or see the mr windy situation as a sort of competition....and blow him away !!!!

barry:Smile:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Just buy one of those remote controlled farting boxes from ebay.....turn the volume up and let it rip while you are doing your business and nobody is going to come in the cubicle next to you !

barry:Smile:

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Or seriously, you could try one of the therapies that help with phobias. I know people have been having a good natured laugh but if something stops you having fun or going to things you want to attend then it would be worth trying something.
Look at this

My partner got over a terrible fear of heights using this therapy (with a therapist - 2 sessions)
Mags

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
you want to try MANFLU and then you will know what real agony is like

You have my sympathy.....remember, there is help.

Back on the toilet topic (I can't believe I'm contributing to this), I was in one of the shower cubicles at a C&CC earlier this year and a bloke came into the block talking on his mobile phone. He then proceeded to 'go through the motions' in the toilet cubicle while still continuing the conversation :Eeek: Heaven knows what the person on the other end was thinking :RollEyes:

FULLMOON

Free Member
Jul 16, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
FORD/BONGO CONVERSION
Exp
i'm a newbie
I have been reading this thread and i am thiking is this serious or is someone shit stirring,been laughing all the way through :ROFLMAO:

The answar is a butt plug :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back